Notice of Convening Order:
Minutes of the interim Planning Meeting held on Tuesday 6th June 2017, at The Benett Arms, Restaurant Area Semley, commencing 10.30am.
- Public Open Session: No public present.
- Present: Cllr. Robin Moors, Cllr. Liz Stopford, Cllr. Bryan Coward, Cllr. James Mackaness, Cllr. Lena Rose, Cllr. Liz Oatts and Parish Clerk Bev Ford
- Apologies: Received from Cllr. Andrew Ebbens and Cllr. Alan Bowerman
- Declaration of Interests: None received
- Matters for Consideration:
Application Number: 17/03925/FUL
Site Location: Kirton Barn, Semley. SP7 AS
Proposal: Erection of Single Storey Rear Garden Room extension, demolish existing derelict barn, to replace with new garage barn.
All councillors present viewed plans and documentation.
Proposed by Cllr. Robin Moors and seconded by Liz Stopford, no objections raised.
Action: Clerk to inform WC Development Services.
Application Number: 17/03935/FUL
Site Location: Cowleaze, Semley. SP7 9AX
Proposal: Erect Single Storey extension to form Garden Room and replacement garage.
Notification received by email but paper correspondence not received in time for this meeting. Cllr. Robin Moors will assess application once received and determine if a planning meeting required, in the interim the Clerk will speak with Planning Officer asking for short extension in time so that application can be considered at the July PC meeting.