SEDGEHILL and SEMLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Notice of Convening Order:
Councillors are summoned to an interim Planning Meeting to be held on Tuesday 5thJune 2018, at The Benett Arms, Restaurant Area, Semley, commencing 9.30am.
- Public Open Session:
- Apologies: Andrew Ebbens
- Declaration of Interests:
- Matters for Consideration:
- Application Number: no new applications to date.
- Wessex Water: Replacement of High Water Leakage Pipe Line
- Site Location: Semley Common – Between Benett Arms and Caldicott’s Barn
(info e-mailed to all 23/5/18)
- Wiltshire Housing Site Allocations Plan– DEFERRAL OF DECISION – Comments by 11 June
- Open Space Church Farm, Sedgehill– Appoint Solicitor regarding lease. Estimates previously circulated.
- Councillors email addresses– Decide on gmail or .org.uk
Parish Clerk: Mrs B Ford