SEDGEHILL and SEMLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Notice of Convening Order
Councillors are summoned to the Meeting of Sedgehill & Semley Parish Council at Semley Village Hall, on Monday 8th January 2017 commencing 7.30pm.
The Chairman will confirm if any part of the meeting may not be filmed, photographed or
If any member of the public has an objection to being filmed, photographed or audio recorded, please would they make themselves known to the Chairman or the Parish Clerk before the start of the meeting.
- Public Participation and Presentations: (Questions and/or statements)
This is an opportunity for residents of Sedgehill & Semley Parish to speak, for a
maximum of 3 minutes, on any agenda item or other matter of interest.
- Apologies: Received from
- declarations of disclosable pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests already declared in the Register of Interest
- declarations of disclosable pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests not previously declared in the Register of Interest
- Adopt Minutes of Meetings:
Parish Council meeting held on 6th November 2017 (circulated with agenda)
Planning meeting held on 5th December 2017 (circulated with agenda).
New Applications for comments by Parish Council
17/11672/Ful Corner Farm, Sedgehill. SP7 9JR
Extension and refurbishment of existing farmhouse.
17/11943/Ful Glebe Barns, Semley. SP7 9AP
Proposed new first floor extension, completion of annexe conversion and
replacement of existing storage sheds with ancillary space.
17/11760/Ful The Old house, Station Road, Semley. SP7 9AN
Single storey porch extension and installation of roof lights over study.
Approved by Wiltshire Council
17/09956/Ful Peakes Farm, Sedgehill. SP7 9HQ WC approved 1/12/17
Proposed new garage building, swimming pool and pool building
17/10206/Ful Mushroom Cottage, Semley. SP7 9BH WC approved 5/12/17
Single storey front extension.
17/10282/Ful Oysters Coppice Nature Reserve. SP7 9AZ WC “ 13/12/17
Ash tree – fell
17/09584/LBC K6 Telephone Kiosk, Semley WC approved 5/12/17
Convert to Poetry and Library
17/10523/Ful Hilcott House, Semley. SP7 9AW WC approved 11/12/17
Erection of general purpose agricultural barn.
17/11147/Ful The Manse, Semley Common. SP7 9AW
Demolish existing PCV conservatory and construct new single storey
- Matters for Consideration:
- Local Housing needs Survey – surveys for circulation from 15/1/18 by PC
- CIL Funding £392.70 Clerk
- Speed Indicator Device Clerk
- Defibrillator Andrew Ebbens
- Publication of Wiltshire Council’s Brownfield Land Register emailed to all Cllrs. 21/12/17 along with responses from Mere Town Council and Kilmington Parish Council.
- 20mph speed limit – Semley village
- Wiltshire Councillor Report: Bridget Wayman.
- Police/Community Safety Reports: PC Peter Tscherniawsky.
- Area Board Report: Liz Stopford.
- Common Land Committee Report: Alan Bowerman
- Health & Wellbeing Report: Liz Oatts/ Cllr. Roz Conlon
- Rights of Way Report: Andrew Ebbens
- Highways: input from all welcome….. Next Parish Steward visits: Wednesday 23rd January 2018, Tuesday 20th February 2018, Tuesday 20th March 2018 and Tuesday 17th April 2018. No visit in May 2018 due to verge grass cutting and weed control.
- Income & Expenditure Report – as at 8th January 2018 (circulated with agenda)
- Vote on Parish Precept 2018-2019 – revised draft (circulated with agenda)
- Policing Precept 2018-2019 – information circulated to all Cllrs by email 2/3/18
- Items for next Agenda:
- Meeting Dates 2018:
Parish Council Meeting: Monday 5th March 2018 Sedgehill Village Hall
Monday 14th May 2018 Semley Village Hall
Monday 2nd July 2018 Sedgehill Village Hall
Monday 10th September 2018 Semley Village Hall
Monday 5th November 2018 Sedgehill Village Hall
Annual Village Meeting: Monday 30th April 2018 Semley Village Hall 7.00pm
Planning Meetings: Tuesday 6th February 2018
Tuesday 3rd April 2018
Tuesday 5th June 2018
Tuesday 7th August 2018
Tuesday 2nd October 2017
Tuesday 4th December 2017
All planning meetings are held at Restaurant Area, Benett Arms, Semley, at 9.30am
Parish Clerk: Mrs B Ford (01747) 871638 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org