Minutes of the interim Planning Meeting held on Tuesday 6th February 2018, at The Benett Arms, Restaurant Area Semley, commencing 9.30am.
- Public Open Session: No public present.
- Present: Cllr. L Stopford (Chair of Meeting), Cllr. J Mackaness, Cllr. L Oatts, Cllr. L Rose and Parish Clerk B Ford.
- Apologies: Received from Cllr. A Bowerman, Cllr. A Ebbens and Cllr. R Moors.
- Declaration of Interests: None received.
- Matters for Consideration:
- Application Number: 18/00334/FUL
Site Location: Land adjacent Street Lane, Sedgehill. SP7 9JS
Proposal: installation of a containerised LPG backup power generator with integrated gas bottle store and associated ancillary development.
Cllr. R Moors has looked closely at this application and cannot see any issues.
Proposed by Cllr. L Stopford and seconded by Cllr. J Mackaness no comments raised (unanimous).
- Application Number: 18/003402/FUL
Site Location: Semley House, Semley Common Semley SP7 9AU
Proposal: Proposed two storey rear extension.
Cllr. R Moors has looked closely at this application and cannot see any reason to object.
Proposed by Cllr. L Oatts and seconded by Cllr. L Rose, no objections raised (unanimous).
- Great British Spring Clean 2018 (2-4 March 2018)
Following a lengthy discussion Cllr. L Oatts to contact local resident who organised the last village litter sweep to see if any local support to organised anther village clean up. Cllr. L Oatts will also place advert in Church Magazine.
With no further business the chairman closed the meeting at 10.30am